Benefits of Buying a New Home by Ray Built Quality Homes
Brand new. It comes with the assurance of reliability and excitement that inspires the imagination. Along with the confidence and comfort that comes with a fresh start, a new home offers a host of advantages.
- Prequalification: Speak with our mortgage partner in order to apply for a home loan and obtain a mortgage prequalification. This is a great starting point and will help you to determine your desired budget. Our mortgage partners offer a variety of different loan programs to meet the needs of different types of buyers.
- Choose a home site and floorplan: We have several different floorplans that can meet your individual needs and desires.
- Complete Purchase Agreement: Meet with our Realtor Partners in order to complete your purchase agreement and make your initial investment.
- Personalize your Home: Choose from a variety of color options, materials and configurations in order to personalize your new home.
- Mortgage Process: Meet with your loan professional in order to provide needed paperwork (multiple step process).
- Meet with the Builder: Meet with your builder at the pre-construction meeting in order to go over the construction process as well as to verify materials, colors, and answer any of questions that may arise.
- Construction Begins: Once construction begins you will see a vacant lot start to be transformed into your new home. During this process we will be there every step of the way to assist you and answer any and all questions.
- Homeowner Orientation: You and your construction manager will inspect your new home and discuss the functionality of the home, what to expect of your home as well as warranty procedures.
- Closing: Close on your new home with our experienced partners at their title company.
- Moving Day!!!!!!